4th Gen 4Runner Suspension Parts in Bay Area (Fox, Camburg, All Pro, Icon)

BlairB

Observer
After a recent move I started compiling all the old parts that I had for my 4Runner and realized that I am well overdue for a garage sale. I am still unpacking, so this list may grow as I find additional things.

At first I am going to try to keep this local pickup, but I may open it up to shipping in the future. Some of the items are fairly large, so shipping would add to the cost significantly. PayPal or Cash are both fine with me. All parts are located in San Ramon, but I am out and about in the Bay Area to Sacramento for work so I may be able to meet elsewhere. Also, I visit family down in Southern California fairly often, so if you aren't in a rush I am usually in the Palos Verdes area around once a month.

Photos of everything can be found below.

Front Suspension

Fox 2.5” Remote Reservoir CO's- $600
These were the coilovers that I had on my truck until the day that I installed my long travel. I had no issues, and was always impressed by the ride that these provided (as were others). They were on my truck for around 50-60k, so at this point I would recommend having them rebuilt by Fox/person of your choice. They do show the type of wear you would expect after this amount of time, and I have done my best to photograph their overall condition.

BRAND NEW Camburg 1.25” UCA’s- $650
Never installed. These were originally to replace my 1” UCA’s, but I ended up going long travel before this. Also including a few extra upper rubber bushings from my old set of arms (not pictured).

Rear Suspension

Fox 2.0 Adjustable Piggyback Shocks- $325
Freshly rebuilt by Fox and have never been installed since. One has a new body, while the other body was on the vehicle for a few years. Both reservoirs show the expected wear after being used, as do the lower mounting point (sandblasted on one side). Come with a bag of extra lower mounting bushings, not sure what you would do with these but after Fox forgot to install one they sent me a bag of them!

Icon 2” Lift Springs- $150
Dirty and used but they did the job!

All Pro 3.5” Lift Springs- $150
Also dirty and used, but no problems. Ended up going to custom CSS to support my rear bumper, drawers, etc…

Outfitting

CBI “Premium” Fold Down Rear Tire Carrier- $250
I ran this tire carrier for a little bit before purchasing my 4x4 Labs Rear Bumper. It is their “premium” model (whatever that means) and comes with attachment points for a rear license place and hi lift. It is in good condition, with only a few marks where the bottom of the carrier dragged over things. Definitely sticks out further than a swing away carrier does, but it does the job if you are looking to run a full size spare on larger tires. The fold down feature is nice when you need to get into the back of the truck, but don’t expect someone a hundred pounds to be able to do it.

BRAND NEW Rigid D2 Driving Lights, 1 Pair- $225
Brand new in box, these have never been installed or used. These are the driving pattern.

Fox Coilovers

Camburg UCA's

Fox Rear Shocks

Icon 2" Springs

All Pro (they are sitting uneven, they are the same height)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman