4th Gen RAM Goose Gear Rear Seat Delete - New in box -SOLD

sam-aye-am

New in box. I opened up the boxes today to get a better look at the components - pics attached and deflated my hopes of an easy installation given current non OEM configuration of my cab. Both the 60% and 50%, no center console notch and no subwoofer cutout. Asking $1200 for both. Shipping not included - but can ship at buyers expense.

Edited to add dimensions: 60% side is 45x50x6 and 57lbs. 40% side is 27x45x5 and 37 lbs.

I ordered thinking this would be the quickest path to the functionality I wanted out of my backseat area. Call it a panic order as the date to move out of the house and into the truck and camper was FAST approaching. My truck was a tradesman trim level and I had previously added a 4 channel amp and a separate powered subwoofer. I suspected my placement of these might be an issue - but I could probably modify the goose gear stuff around it. I still can, but it would require more work than I'm willing to put into while living on the road. Mainly I'm not interested in moving the amp any time soon and I have much higher priority things to tend to over the next several weeks/months. I looked at this kit for a long time and would have jumped on it if I could have gotten both sides for $1200 total. Back then I would have had time, space, tools, and motivation to make it exactly what I want. Oh well.

Boxes are at the in-laws in Bakersfield CA and the wife wants them out of their home....soon. If an interested party is in SoCal - probably can setup an in person buy. We plan to be within a couple hour drive for at least the next few weeks - so with enough notice I can return for an in person buy. Shipping might get a little questionable for a few weeks as I recover from a planned surgery coming up at the end of the month.

There will be a Bakersfield craiglist add - maybe even a FB marketplace add as well.

IMG_8317.jpg
IMG_8318.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior