4x4 Short School Bus - one ton conversion - diesel - lifted on 35's - Las Vegas, NV

Aspasap

** SOLD ** SOLD ** thank you

1993 ford chassis short school bus, 7.3 diesel

has working dual A/C front and rear,

very clean and straight body,

not an original 4x4 bus, this was a county driven two wheel drive school bus converted last year to four wheel drive with a one ton super duty front axle,

1 ton superduty front axle conversion, very clean beefy conversion, not a hack job by any means,

non turbo diesel, runs great and peppy for being non turbo,

Was a county maintained 2wd short school bus, mileage says 240k on the ticker but the county maintenance guys told me 7.3 diesel was rebuilt somewhere around 150k miles, so suposedly has 90k on the engine but I have no proof so believe what ya will, runs and sounds very smooth,

35" tires on steel beadlock looking wheels

after market exhaust

14 bolt rear axle

currently 2 wheel drive, i have the np271 manual shift transfer case with adapter but it has not been installed yet, so the bus is currently 2 wheel drive

most of seats have been removed, only the front seat and two remain benches in rear of bus

Would make great camper type expedition vehicle, bare clean slate ready to build on!

Attachments

• bus16np.jpg
    bus16np.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 1,792
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 999
  • bus3np.jpg
    bus3np.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 4,861
  • bus2np.jpg
    bus2np.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 7,699
Last edited:

zelatore

Explorer
Man, how much lift does that thing have? I have absolutely no use for it, but it's so cool looking I want to figure out something to do with it anyway.

BTW, CA plates?

duke90

Adventurer
What are you looking to trade for?
I have an 02 Bluebird EC2000 school bus (9 window with the short wheelbase, 24' total length), 5.9 cummins with 150k miles, hydraulic brakes, auto trans that I was looking to sell. I used it for a few years when I had a party bus company. Has custom seats, lights, laser, wood floor, etc. Interested in a trade?

Aspasap

maybe interested in a jeep type rig, rhino, side by side, hotrod other neat stuff, i just dont need another bus, but thanks for the offer,

Amphibeast

Adventurer
This is damn cool….Hmmmmmmm my ADD says yes…. Wallet says maybe….. I already have a 45' bus on 54"…..Do I dare take on another? I was in LV last week, wish I had the opportunity to check this out. Lots of ideas here!

Fummins1

What are you looking to trade for?
I have an 02 Bluebird EC2000 school bus (9 window with the short wheelbase, 24' total length), 5.9 cummins with 150k miles, hydraulic brakes, auto trans that I was looking to sell. I used it for a few years when I had a party bus company. Has custom seats, lights, laser, wood floor, etc. Interested in a trade?
Any pics you can send Duke? Send to my email, nationwidemailingservices@gmail.com i dont want to hijack this thread. Thanks!

jason77

Adventurer
how about a '98 4runner limited, 50k on rebuilt engine, Camburg mid-travel uppers, SAW 2.0s, OME rear lift, 33" BFG A/Ts w/ a spare set of mounted BFG M/Ts (old style)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12