5lb Propane Tank on Sale on Amazon

Kevin108

Explorer
Or go to the 11 lb for $20 more.

https://www.amazon.com/Flame-King-YSN10LBa-Propane-Cylinder/dp/B08XYJP566

257357528_3378782802369018_1727804492847854044_n.jpg

ttengineer

Adventurer
Or get the rebranded Ignik version for $100 more and soak up all that Overland cred.

Overland cred aside, the leather case that comes with the Ignik is pretty nice and is probably worth the cost. It also includes a hose as well.

So really, if you subtract the cheapest price found on the tank ($50) and a 4’ hose ($25 at Homedepot) you’re getting the case for ~$25.

That’s a relatively decent price if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mog

sn_85

Observer
Overland cred aside, the leather case that comes with the Ignik is pretty nice and is probably worth the cost. It also includes a hose as well.

So really, if you subtract the cheapest price found on the tank ($50) and a 4’ hose ($25 at Homedepot) you’re getting the case for ~$25.

Ignik started selling their cases separately as well. So a good option for those who are buying the tank separately and want a nice carrying case. I have the Ignik kit and can agree that the case is what really makes it nice.

MiamiC70

Leather? ??

• Haha
Reactions: plh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998