5th gen 4Runner floor mats and seat cover suggestions.

I'm looking for 5th gen 4Runner floor mats and seat cover suggestions. I'd like to keep the interior as nice as possible for as long as possible. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Floor mats- I'm thinking Husky Liners, I have the Weather Tech in my wifes Yukon, and while they are nice, they seem to like to curl up in the corners, especially on the driver side. So I"m kinda skeptical of trying another set.

Seat covers- I have no idea. Looking for something snug fitting. Wouldn't necessarily have to be a complete cover, a slide over type with maybe molle attachment points on the back might not be so bad.

Thanks.

Jeff Baker

I'm looking for 5th gen 4Runner floor mats and seat cover suggestions. I'd like to keep the interior as nice as possible for as long as possible. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Floor mats- I'm thinking Husky Liners, I have the Weather Tech in my wifes Yukon, and while they are nice, they seem to like to curl up in the corners, especially on the driver side. So I"m kinda skeptical of trying another set.

Seat covers- I have no idea. Looking for something snug fitting. Wouldn't necessarily have to be a complete cover, a slide over type with maybe molle attachment points on the back might not be so bad.

Thanks.
Husky Liners all day. I put a set in my '18 soon after purchase and they still have the same shape with absolutely no wear.

phsycle

Adventurer
These are cheaper but having had WT and Husky before, I can’t tell the difference in quality. 3 yrs later, still holding up very well.

bkg

Explorer
I have one set of husky right now and 4 sets of WT. Both are great

Re: seat covers. We have the faux-leather in our SR5 and it looks new almost 7 years later. Granted, only 55k miles, but they hold up well.

GBGCR4x4

I own a set of Weathertech and I really like them. Haven't used other brands, but WT has been great. Just my two cents.

Dorobuta

Physics always Wins
seat covers: I have wet okole covers and love them. Pricey, but they work!

for the rear cargo area, I bought a small stall mat from the local farm supply store and cut it to fit. It's indestructible and works great

Colin Hughes

Explorer
Bought this for the back seat due to wet dog - cheap and works great - Front seats faux leather seem to clean up nicely with just a damp cloth.

FROADER

Adventurer
I'm still trying to decide which way to go for floor mats, too. If Husky had different colors, it would be an easy decision with the price and durability, but I don't want black mats in my tan interior.

I have Wet Okole covers (front only) in my GX and really like them.

beef tits

Husky liners are great for floor. Good fitment.

Never had a set of seat covers that didn’t feel like trash to sit on.

Cloth or leather? Toyota cloth lasts a LONG time. Leather? Not as long. Either way I’d rather replace seat skins at 150-200k miles than have to spend all that time sitting on a seat cover. They’re all janky, even the ‘nice’ ‘premium’ and expensive ones.

Reactions: bkg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior