65" x 80" Cargo/Restraint net, Thule rack parts

jsbasham77

I am cleaning out the garage due to a cross-country move and am looking to get rid of a few things.

First on the list is a military/commercial grade restraint net. This is a quality net and has NEVER been used. I acquired it with the intention of using on the bed of my Tacoma or trailer (which I still have yet to by) but just purchased an ARE cap (thanks to Tim A's recommendation) for my truck and have no use for it at this point.

Size = 65" x 80"
Attached to the net are 12 attachment straps with cam buckles and shelf strap. Locations of the 12 straps are: 2 straps at each corner and 1 strap between the corners on each side. The 2nd images give you an idea of the length of the straps with cam buckles as well as location of straps. They measure around 45" long from net to end of cam buckle
It is made by Incord.
http://www.incord.com/
Im asking $80 SHIPPED

imga0341v.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
imga0342.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
imga0296n.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Please let me know if I'm being unreasonable on any of the prices. I will entertain fair offers. Thanks for looking and please ask any ?s that you may have.

PM here or send email jsbasham77@gmail.com

I have thoroughly enjoyed this website and have gained a substantial amount of insight through the shared experiences on the forum. I am in the last stages of making a drastic move from city life of PA to my new home in the Snoqualmie/Baker National Forest in Washington. Im excited to build up my recently purchased 07' Tacoma based on Expedition Portal influence. I will be sure and start my build thread at that time.

Last edited:

1ststatecruiser

Adventurer
ill take the artificial gutter and thule combo if its gonna work with my trailer lid , ill post a pic of the lid shortly, thanks.

heres my trailer lid
lastgame001.jpg

lastgame003.jpg

the lid is a thin aluminum but has 2 sturdy metal running accros it . if you can see the small buttonlike thing thats where the frame runs. thanks.

Last edited:

jsbasham77

Hmmm...Im not sure if this is the way to go. Ok, take a measurement from the top of the black frame (where aluminum meets black frame) to the horizontal part of the lid. My thought is that due to the thin aluminum, you would want to mount the rain gutters as far down as possible (where aluminum meets black frame). By mounting them that low, you may not have clearance for the bars. Does this make sense? Take that measurement and I'll measures the height of the gutter feet and we'll see.

jsbasham77

Ok so from the bottom of the rain gutter bracket to the bottom of the Thule bar is 6". so you'd probably want around 1" clearance between bottom of Thule bar and top of your trailer lid. So measuring down 5" from the horizontal portion of your lid, where do that place you? How thin is the aluminum at that point? These do come with a thin metal backing plate that goes on the inside of the lid or cap, which aids in support but to what extent? how much weight do you plan to carry on these gutters? I don't mind selling you these but I don't want you to end up with parts you can't use either.

1ststatecruiser

Adventurer
it was 5'' from the top down to the blackedge where aluminum meets. load wise probably some folding chairs and bags for cloths not the heavy stuff though. thanks.

jsbasham77

5" gives you 1" space between bar and top of lid. It seems these would work then. Let me know if you want these. I have paypal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger