6Pins garage sale

6Pins

Adventurer
I went to my LBS the other day, and mistakenly came home with one of these:

boweryblack.jpg

Which didn't make my wife very happy. So, I'm selling off a bunch of stuff in order to restore domestic harmony.

First up is a like-new Edgestar 43-qt fridge. I bought it for a trip this summer that didn't pan out, so its been in my house keeping beers cold. Works great, but I won't be needed this for a while so off it goes.

Edgestar 43 fridge/freezer.

Sale includes both cable and manual.

Price is $350 and local pickup only or I can meet you somewhere in Northern VA.

Second up is my Lum-Tec B3 Combat watch. More details here on Lum-Tec,
http://www.lum-tec.com/b2b3_combat_2009
The B3 is 43mm of 316L stainless steel. The movement is a Seiko The watch features thick sapphire crystal and is powered by a 21 Jewel SII JAPAN NH25A11J automatic movement made by Seiko.

b3web218135603std.jpg

Price through Lum-Tec is $695, but mine is $595. It's less than 6 months old, and comes with all the stuff (box, papers,spare band, etc.). Oh and it's serial number 12/150.

SOLD Also up is an Exoficio Men's Fleece Long-Sleeve Overshirt, size XL. Got it as a gift in the spring and I've lost weight since then so it doesn't fit now that it is cold enough to wear. $20 bucks +shipping

107207488710.jpg

I know I've got a Timbuk 2 computer messenger bag $25 bucks,

bagjj2.jpg

an unused Ogio Boss Bag for $50 bucks, http://www.ebags.com/ogio/boss/product_detail/index.cfm?modelid=85295

I've also got a Kelty computer backpack $25 bucks that I used for exactly 12 weeks while my leg was in a cast and was on crutches. I can take pics of that if anyone wants.
More to come....

Also adding a Yakima rack (crossbars, towers and a single tray) for a Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee, $100 bucks, pickup only.

And adding a Mountain Hardwear shell, orange and grey. Size XL, worn maybe 5 or 6 times. $75 Excellent condition.
pb091288.jpg

Last edited:

Seth Kendall

Adventurer
I had a friend who did this, but instead of one bike he is coming home with all the parts for 3. We are building an XC hardtail, a mountain single, and a fixie. His fiance is not the happiest, but I keep reminding her of all the gas he'll save:bike_rider:

tommudd

Explorer
3 PM and still no answer did you get them? Now I see the Kakadu says sold , does that mean I got it since I was the first to post or ?? Also PMd with wanting other items . Let me know

Wander

Expedition Leader
Nice fixie! I'm thinking about the watch..... what is the face diameter? (S0RRY-I just saw it in the text-43mm)

Last edited:

6Pins

Adventurer
In cleaning out the basement, I also found a the Yakima rack we had for the WJ Grand Cherokee. Towers, bars and a bike tray (can't remember which model it is). Whole thing, pickup only for $100 bucks.

I'm likely moving at the end of this month too so more stuff will be coming.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater