7 years around Africa in a Landy :: African Wildlife Films :: roamingyak

roamingyak

Observer
Nobody else in France seems to be working so why not escape to Africa for a while :cool:
Thanks for your continued support... editing the next episode and struggling for motivation, so nice to see comments like yours :)

roamingyak

Observer
Please find my latest film link below!
Interestingly less than 1% of my viewers are from the USA - come on Americans, pull up your socks and please get sharing!? ?

#9 Rocking On In Beautiful Desolation To... Desert Paradise

roamingyak

Observer
"Every scene is a screensaver" as somebody commented... jump in the passenger seat and enjoy the beauty of Namibia in my latest episode :)

#10 Online At The Remotest Place In Namibia

roamingyak

Observer
Welcome back everybody! Hoping you enjoy this episode where we head up one of the most beautiful valleys in Namibia looking for some r'n'r on the Kunene River, but things don't quite go to plan...

#14 A New Home on the Kunene

Last edited:

roamingyak

Observer
In parallel to the longer films I enjoy making, I'm going to be developing a few other series ideas, mostly shorter films, the first of which I'm calling 'Behind The Photo' for now, but would love any better suggestions you can come up with...

The idea in this series is to share some of the hidden context and stories that aren't immediately obvious from my photos that I think you would find interesting or laugh at like I do.

I hope you enjoy them, another one out shortly...

Please offer any thoughts, neutral or negative ones are great too, Its always interesting to see how other people experience things...

roamingyak

Observer
Another in this series, and another interesting little travel tale from my time in Africa
It's only 4 mins, why not give it a try!

roamingyak

Observer
Back to form with a longer video continuing the story of my year LD'ed in Namibia...
I hope you enjoy it, and always appreciate any comments received...

roamingyak

Observer
This one is a cracker even if I do say so myself 😊😊

We wake up to a lovely sunrise in the friendly Himba village we camped in, and then spend the morning capturing the exquisite morning light in the Namib desert and stunning Marienfluss valley.
And then things get even more amazing and surreal as we stumble upon the rare green, green desert grass in the lowest part of the valley, where the Landy feels right at home!

This is the story of a year long LD stay in Namibia..... with you in the passenger seat!
Please let me know what you think in the comments section, I'm always interested to know who enjoys my films, and where your from!

Btw, I now have YouTube Channel Memberships https://www.youtube.com/@roamingyak/join as well as Patreon up and running https://www.patreon.com/roamingyak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior