80/100 Series GOBi Rack

Timgco

Adventurer
:wings:

Stealth design (low profile shown)
I know they ahve a RAnger (full height profile coming out too)

GobiToyotaLandCruiser100seriesroofrackimages_Page_1.jpg

GobiToyotaLandCruiser100seriesroofrackimages_Page_2.jpg

GobiToyotaLandCruiser100seriesroofrackimages_Page_3.jpg

GobiToyotaLandCruiser80seriesroofrackimages_Page_1.jpg

Inukshuk

Guide
Sweet to see that shot of my 80. My stealth rack just again proved it over 9 days on the San Rafael Swell. At one time I had 5 Jerry cans full up there.

I just spoke to Paul Badillo, the owner. They are moving to a larger facility by the end of the year, increasing staff, and launching the new website after the move. Then the 80 and 100 pictures and all info will be on the site. With the move they will be bringing more in-house, such as powdercoating. The shop and office is here in CO, close to Denver. All made in Colorado, USA.

They will make the 80 and 100 racks now, you just have to call. They don't want the full marketing push till they have capacity increased.

Stay tuned - its a great rack.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
We've installed a Gobi's on the 80, and they are nice. Here is one we installed: http://www.overlandtheworld.com/ Honestly, they're a bit close to the door molding on the door with the front mounts where it was close to wearing on the moulding foam. I prefer the feet of the Front Runners over the Gobi.

BJTLC100

Hey that's my 100 series with the GOBI rack! Paul, used my rig as the prototype. It's worked out great for me and I really like the rack. I have since added the removable 3rd panel above the sun roof and I have a ladder too, that mounts to the top half of my rear tail gate. The accessories for the GOBI rack are really nice as well. I have a locking Hi-lift jack attachement and the ratchet straps. The shovel and ax mount are next on my list. The other really nice thing about the GOBI rack is that the cross bars will hold/mount any Yakima attachments. So whatever the sport, be it skiing, biking, kayaking or whatever...the mounts fit perfectly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78