80 Jayco Sportster 7 pop-top camper

Kmehr

Adventurer
For sale is my beloved Jayco sportster 7. I believe it is a 1983 model. Has a very narrow floor so it will fit midsize trucks with the tailgate down. The floor is 7 feet long. I bought it in 2019 and completely gutted and rebuilt it. I made a completely new rubber coated roof and redid the entire interior. I mean everything. It has a Dometic 12V fridge, sink (just as a basin, no running water), 100W Renogy Solar panel and controller, original Atwood propane furnace, and a custom made cradle to support 4 new Reico Titan jacks. Also comes with Brophy bed rail tie downs, so it is really to rock.

It's pretty light weight- weighs about 1,500 lbs even with the camper jacks and cradle attached, so you could pull the jacks for travel and really get it lightened up. We have used it a lot and it's a really great budget camper, we just upgraded to a larger one as we now have two kids and have outgrown it. I hunted in it one fall where night time temps got down to the teens and it stayed comfortable. The furnace ran a lot, but it was comfortable. The canvas is in really great shape and it does not leak. Fantastic Fan mounted in the middle of the roof.

Asking $2,500 in Colorado Springs.

IMG_2813.jpeg

Kmehr

Adventurer
here is my rebuild thread over on Wander the West:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78