86 Land Rover Defender 110 shop truck project

superbuickguy

Explorer
What I'm most looking for is what connects with where (more of an overall picture). There's an (I presume) large oil drain back under the turbo that is doing a terrible job of explaining where it needs to connect. As you showed, thank you, the oil pipes on the fuel side it actually added more confusion as to what that connection is for.

superbuickguy

Explorer
... and your store front drove me nuts today - the cart would randomly show what I'd put in it, then when I went to buy it, it'd show me something else I'd put there and neither of the products I actually wanted to buy... eventually, I got it sorted - but lordy, until the final, I figured I just wasn't worthy to buy from your store :wings:

GrahamR

Have you got your photos?
I have got a discovery 2 TD5 and Disco 1 300TDi + Defender 300Tdi, if you need any other photos let me.
Plus the remains of a 300Tdi RR with an engine sitting in the chassis.

Cheers,
Graham

superbuickguy

Explorer
Have you got your photos?
I have got a discovery 2 TD5 and Disco 1 300TDi + Defender 300Tdi, if you need any other photos let me.
Plus the remains of a 300Tdi RR with an engine sitting in the chassis.

Cheers,
Graham

Not yet, but I'm sure he's working on it.

Thanks to both of you - I was starting to get bogged down on this project - your responses really helped.

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Hope these help

XyLefDC.jpg

nlwNkD4.jpg

5GQgi2G.jpg

superbuickguy

Explorer
that is really helpful, thank you! I wish I'd seen the motor mount - for whatever reason the seller didn't send me the turbo side motor mount; so I simply copied the passenger side.... which is 3 1/2" wider than the driver's side... oh well, it's pretty easy to shrink metal - but hard to stretch it.

Man ever since my Series III won the "I'm broken down and you can't fix me battle" I have wanted to take on another LR project......

I was on a travelers budget in a foreign country with extremely limited tools and only where ever the LR broke down as a place to work/fix the rig..... I will live vicariously through you for now

Thanks for posting the great work!

czenkov

Adventurer
Should be 572312....don't hold me to it

I think those are the ones he used on the radiator mount - and the ones I have and am trying to use. On my build the intercooler seems to really want a different style as it is ever so much shorter than the radiator. I have Allisport stuff for reference.

benlittle

Adventurer
I think those are the ones he used on the radiator mount - and the ones I have and am trying to use. On my build the intercooler seems to really want a different style as it is ever so much shorter than the radiator. I have Allisport stuff for reference.

Wow... Look at you going all 'up town' with the Allisport :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle