'86 Sunrader 4x4 project for sale in SLC

cortsdad2

I have a 1986 Sunrader 4x4 project for sale in SLC Utah. This rig has been stored in a garage for the last several years. Carfax says it was born with a turbocharged 22RE(T?) but it now has a 22R (carbureted). It runs (not great) and it has a 5 speed and manual hubs. The story is that it was used as a "security shack" and had a stove fire. Nothing is really burned inside but there is smoke damage throughout along with being generally filthy. As I said, "It's a project!" The passenger fiberglass fender flair is torn off but I have a factory replacement. The roof also has some scrapes. These things are extremely rare and very desirable. This one has much potential. I'm asking $12,500.
Randy 801-five73-two369

Happykamper

Explorer
Go to edit , then go to advanced edit , from there a 2 year old trained chimp can figure it out...I know cause I'm. 2 year old trained chimp

cortsdad2

Thanks but I click on "edit" but then don't see "advanced edit." That 2 year chimp must have better eyes...

go to manage attachments

then up load your photos in jpeg then select the ones you want to post. at the bottom of this page is attachments (make sure the file isn't too big I use usually 100 to 15o dpi at a size of 6 too 8 inches.) works great then click upload and the file will show with a little bar showing up load tot he manage attachment box. then once it is uploaded simply click on it drag it he lower box and it will post in your response and you can check it with the preview button

fly12fire

I have some pictures of his rig. I will give it a try

Attachments

• randy 4x4.jpg
    randy 4x4.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 176
  • randy 4x4 #2.jpg
    randy 4x4 #2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 164
  • randy 4x4 #3.jpg
    randy 4x4 #3.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 178