91 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro...

DoKarider16

Observer
1991 Audi 200 turbo quattro Avant - I know this is a bit of a stretch for an expo vehicle but there is a difflock and with a lifted suspension you could get this wagon into a lot of places. This is the big Audi wagon that has a huge cargo space under the back wagon area. This is an amazing example of a 1 year only vehicle that is both fun and very practicle. 217,000 well kept miles. Just had the timing belt done, new brake accumulater (bomb), complete tuneup, new battery, new power steering pump, and new headliner. This is the first year of the 20 valve turbo motor and with the stage II chip and 3 inch custom exhaust it is running at just about 280hp. We get a constant 20mpg and have seen a best tank of freeway driving of 26mpg. The interior is in excellent shape with only some padding break down in the drivers side bolster of the drivers side sport seat. The factory sport seats are excellent and the seat adjustment memory panel functions great as do the original seat heaters. The only two things that aren't operating well is that the sunroof motor is very slow and the airbag light is on due to the clockspring being worn. Other mods include euro lights with relays, H&R sport springs with Koni adjustable struts, upper strut bar for extra chassis stiffness, Porsche big red brake calipers in the front, 17ý Ronal R-28 wheels with low mileage 215/50/17 Toyo Proxes4 tires. The wheels have some slight curbage from daily driving but present well. The traction of this car is absolutely amazing and this is one of the last cars with the center diff lock and the ABS switch to turn off the ABS. I also have plenty of high quality Mann and Mahle oil filters and the three volume set of factory manuals that will go with the sale. We have put 100,000 miles on this car with virtually no problems and still have a hard time giving it up since there is very little out there that compares (supposedly less than 200 of these 91 20 valve turbo wagons were brought into the states). This car will pull hard to over 130mph (not that I have done that) gets over 20mpg and can easily carry a family of 4 and a dog in complete luxury in any weather condition and all of that for only $5700 obo. This is a great reliable car, that is very fun and super tight. There are some things that could be improved, it is not perfect, but it is far from the beat down project 200's that mostly get listed for sale. We decided not to sell it for a little while and then held for almost 2 months for a buyer that backed out. It is time to move this on to the next owner. If you are interested at all get in touch.

I may be interested in some overland trades (especially Rover) although my wife will not be.

Oh yeah, car is located in southern WA state just one hour east of Portland OR. I will assist with shipping and may even be talked into delivery for a small fee if it is an interesting road trip.

thanks
Craig

Attachments

• Audi-front-small.jpg
    Audi-front-small.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 1,214
  • audi-back-small.jpg
    audi-back-small.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 636
  • audi-front-sport-seats.jpg
    audi-front-sport-seats.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 271

MTSN

Explorer
Love these cars - my first car was a 200tq with the 20v. It was my family's car till I got and we had it till 245k and eventually got rid of it. Total sleeper too!

DoKarider16

Observer
Sold!

Sorry to those that replied by private message. I didn't check that at all. I should have put a different method of contact. I love the Isuzu pickup trade option. What an amazing truck build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears