'92+ Isuzu Trooper Old Man EMU rear shocks

Alaska Mike

ExPo Moderator/Eye Candy
Through a badly-listed eBay auction, I came into possession of 5 Old Man Emu N15 shocks. From what I can tell, they are for an '92 and up Isuzu Trooper rear and the extended length is 20.16", collapsed is 12.75". These haven't been installed (from what I can tell) and still have the metal retainers on them. There is a few scratches on the paint from shelf wear, and there are only bushings on one end (other is open).

Here's what the manufacturer says about them:
Giant 18mm Chromed Shaft – Indestructible for rugged off roading. Induction hardened then hard chromed to a superfine finish.
Nitrogen Gas – The gas pressure keeps the oil cohesive under all conditions.
Twin Tube Design – New 33% thicker outer tube insures that rocks do not damage internal operating components. This design also allows for a greater volume of oil which keeps the shock cooler.
35MM Seven Stage Compression Valve – Delivers all the subtleties of compression rates for the best ride and handling.
Check Valve Seal – The latest in seal technology, this shaft seal significantly improves gas retention while offering excellent longevity.
Glacier Bush – A Teflon coated rod guide bushing significantly reduces heat build up in the god guide area, developed for the Emu” off road racing program.
Giant 35mm Teflon Banded Piston – A new four stage coil sprung rebound valve system to control vehicle bounce.
Supplementary Welds – On all mounting eves and pins for maximum shock absorber mount strength.
Stoneguard – Protects oil seal and piston rod against stone and dirt damage.
Warranty – 2 year 25,000 mile warranty for material and workmanship.

I just want to get the right shock for my application, so I figure $55 per shock + shipping is fair. The cheapest I've found them for online is $80 a shock. PM me if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998