95 Montero SR for sale $2500

Djbenny

Adventurer
SOLD!

Selling my 1995 Montero SR, she has around 208k miles on her, this is the fully loaded model of the montero.

Power doors, windows, sun roof, and driver seat. All electric equipment functional except for antenna mast, but radio still functional. Currently has Jvc cdplayer with auxiliary port. Grey interior, with leather seats, front two worn, but have grey seat covers to match, rear seats in good condition, back 3rd row jump seats in perfect condition. 4x4 works amazing! Rear air locker is awesome for 4x4 sticky situations. Recently meaning less than 5k replaced all drive train fluids including diffs. 3 years ago timing belt and water pump replaced, as well as valve seals, so no smoke at all. The intake manifold plenum was replaced a year ago with the updated part number, so no worry about the runners falling apart. Also replaced spark plugs and wires and 2 coilpacks at that time. Cranked tbars and 2 inch rear rancho coil spacers. The factory electronic suspension dampening still works and is great for offroad comfort and on street handeling. has 33x10.5 Bfg ATs including spare. Factory grill guard , snorkel installed.

The bad news is the paint as usual on these is faded on roof, hood, and slightly on fenders, but the paint on sides looks great because I wax it often. It will need front cv axles as they have started to make clicking sound when in 4 wheel drive only.
I am sad to sell this montero but I have 4 cars now and no room for her, the gen 3 montero has taken her place. I do admit the Gen 2 is more of an offroad warrior compared to the newer one.
Let me know if you have any other questions, I will be happy to answer.

Benny
505-918-2333
Djbenny85@aol.com
Located in Albuquerque, NM 87114

91d66f8c5300e7af491dc7a2d932de5f.jpg

Last edited:

Djbenny

Adventurer
I received it. But it was sold this morning to someone who inquired about it yesterday. Thanks for the interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears