98' TJ Wrangler

Toolman

Explorer

FOR SALE

98' Wrangler Sahara
6 cylinder Manual Trans A/C with under 67k miles (extremely low mileage)

NV4500 MANUAL TRANSMISSION (GRANNY LOW)
ATLAS 4.3 TO 1 TRANSFER CASE (TWIN STICK)
CURRIE HIGH PINION 44 IN FRONT WITH CTM U JOINTS WARN LOCKING HUBS
DANA 44 FULL FLOATER WITH WARN DRIVE FLANGE KIT IN REAR
488'S WITH ARB LOCKERS FRONT AND REAR
FULL ROLL CAGE THROUGH THE FLOOR AND TO THE FRAME
MASTER CRAFT SUSPENSION SEATS WITH 5 POINT HARNESS
35 12.50 15 GOODYEAR MTR LESS THAN 2000 MILES MOUNTED ON ORIGINAL FORGED MICKEY THOMPSON CLASSIC WHEELS
YORK ON BOARD AIR SYSTEM WITH INTEGRATED AIR TANKS IN BOTH BUMPERS
BULLET PROOF MFG FRONT BUMPER
BULLET PRROF MFG REAR SWING AWAY
WARN 9000 WINCH
CUSTOM EXHAUST WITH SPIN TECH MUFFLER
RUBICON EXPRESS 5.5" LONG ARM KIT WITH TRI-LINKED REAR (all new nylon in the joints)
CUSTOM SKID PLATE
CURRIE GAS TANK SKID PLATE
HAND THROTTLE
1 OFF CUSTOM WILLIES STYLE FLAT FENDERS
FACTORY SOFT TOP WITH HALF DOORS
BIKINI TOP
GEAR CARRIER
TUFFY REAR STORAGE DRAWER
ALPINE STEREO SYTEM
VIPER ALARM WITH HOOD LOCK AND SEPARATE KILL SWITCH
CORNER GUARDS
ROCKERS
AMSOIL
CB- COBRA 148GTL w/ FIRE STICK

COMES WITH LOTS OF EXTRAS

This TJ is one of a kind and can never be duplicated, it drives great on the freeway and even better on the trail. A/C blows at 38 degrees while sitting on the trail or in traffic .
To build this rig you're looking at over $30k in parts plus the cost of the TJ , labor and years of work.
Everything has been gone through and replaced, all seals, bushings, CTM's were just rebuilt, new rear drive shaft, with an extra to go with it. This Jeep has been garaged it's entire life and was never a daily driver, that's why it has such low mileage.
Passed Smog tags are due and being paid this week
I have done just about every hard core trail in CA with this rig, it is turn key and ready for the trail of your choice. It will get there and home with memories for a lifetime. Drive it to work Monday - Friday and take it on the trail Saturday and Sunday.

IMG_1625.jpg

I have a matching trailer to make a package deal

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

asking $18,500 $22,500 with trailer

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
You may want to try listing this in the "FOR SALE" section of the forum....oh wait, you already did! Some forums actually warn/ban for such listing practices.

Toolman

Explorer
I figured that it was a Jeep.. so it should go in the Jeep forum, it's also for sale, which is why it's in the FOR SALE forum.. Maybe someone here has a buddy ithcin to get dirty in one bad to the bone rig..

I'm looking into a buggy crawler or stretching this rig 10" or more. After contemplating it since before the last suspension upgrade, I wish I had just stretched it back then. However after adding up the parts and labor, minus selling what's left over. I would spend about the same on a turn key buggy.. which is really what I'm out to do.. I have my 4X4 van for mild trail rides and expo runs. My TJ is ready to do whatever whenever wherever. Problem is that it has been sitting in the garage, and I find my self combing the buggies for sale section on various other web sites. This Jeep is awesome, I'm afraid I'm gonna land on the lid one day and it's not gonna be so awesome..

So to wrap up my rant. I was hoping this would go to a good home very soon before I find myself in the garage with the plasma cutter, welder and a pile of parts. If that happens the axle housings front and rear, RE long arm suspension, wheels and tires will all be on the auction block very soon if the Jeep doesn't sell. I can only hope that it sells before the season or my patience wear out. Or it's back in the shop for awhile.
BTW I tested the boundaries of this jeep, it's unbreakable, it will never leave you stranded.

KellyM

Adventurer
I have seen this Jeep, and it is an awesome rig. It has everything you could possibly want. If wasn't in the middle of building my TJ, I would snatch this up.

Toolman - Sorry to see you leaving the Jeep world.

Based on your new profile picture, it looks like you grew your hair out. Nice. :sombrero:

Toolman

Explorer
You could always sell your TJ and take this one off my hands. It has the wilderness rack mounts ready to go.:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears