A 03 Disco II Build

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Certainly the strongest and best departure angle. Some people like the look of the TF bumper more but the GD wins all day.

DNTL740

Adventurer
Re you still looking for a D1 cdl linkage. I just replaced the one on my D2, you can have it for a case of beer. Am in Riverside off of 14th.

badfysh

Adventurer
Where do you live? I'd love to compare notes and see this truck in person.....

1488661_1507672512818890_4903997816052980477_n.jpg

aarcaris94

Does any body have any suggestions for lockers? That will be my next step I think after i finnish building the bumper.

I have the Ashcroft Air lockers and I have had no problems with them. It is pretty sweet that all I have to do is flip a switch and I know everything is all locked. I have yet to get stuck or not be able to make it up something. If you can afford them they are the way to go in my opinion.

aarcaris94

I'm getting ready to do a redesign of my front bumper. I am just going to be modifying my current bumper by trying to make it less bulky while still keeping similar lines. My biggest complaint iS that it sticks out to far. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions on what I should do or any recommendations.

I am in North County San Diego In Vista.

Aloha Aarcaris94

I used to live in Oceanside and still have a house there. I currently live in Hawaii now! If I make my way back it would be good to link up with some SoCal Rover boys and get out on the trails. I have never really made it off-road much there so it would be great to see where you guys trail!

Cheers,

E

aarcaris94

Aloha Aarcaris94

I used to live in Oceanside and still have a house there. I currently live in Hawaii now! If I make my way back it would be good to link up with some SoCal Rover boys and get out on the trails. I have never really made it off-road much there so it would be great to see where you guys trail!

Cheers,

E

Nice! There are a lot of really cool trails around!

This thing is so rad.

Thanks!! Its up for sale now

aarcaris94

If I were in the market and the LR's were more reliable I would have sent you a deposit already.

hahaha Well I am glad you like it. If you know of anyone else that is interested let them know. I've done basically everything possible to make sure it's reliable. I know there are horror stories with Land Rovers but this one has been great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle