A Boreas XT Thread

Kowboy

Adventurer
Lookin' into possibly liquidatin' some of my assets in order to restructure my financial portfolio.

I'm puttin' one of my trucks, my jeep, and this trailer on the market. If they sell then I'll distribute the funds elsewhere.

If they don't sell ... I won't be sad 'bout keepin' 'em.

Kowboy

Adventurer
The optional 33's are the biggest your gonna get with the stock set-up.

Alter the fenders and suspension and the sky's the limit.

justkelvin

Time has come to put mine up for sale:

Just a quick question Kowboy if you're still in here, on a scale of 1 to 10 for moderate 4 wheeling how would you rate the trailer

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

I am going to jump in hear. Never towed one but with the chassis design, size and cruisemaster suspension how could it not be a 10. What other trailer this size could possibly be better? Sure some maybe possibly be close to equal but not better.

bstock1

It tows amazing on and off road. I wouldn't necessarily rock crawl with it but it's going to go up any trail your rig is going to go. The limit will be your comfort level. This is just a dirt road here but I've drug it up trails in 4lo and had to have the lockers engaged.
IMG_20230703_184355_131~2.jpg

stevo_pct

Trying to decide between this and the Offgrid Expedition

If you're interested in used I was thinking about selling mine this spring. It's the 2022 model so it has the current chassis, suspension, and the most recent doors/windows (the 2021 doors did not have a built in window you could open).

It's in perfect condition and has a ton of upgrades. The only reason I'm selling is my life circumstances have changed and I'm going back to sleeping in the back of my truck like a dirtbag.

rehammer81

If you're interested in used I was thinking about selling mine this spring. It's the 2022 model so it has the current chassis, suspension, and the most recent doors/windows (the 2021 doors did not have a built in window you could open).

It's in perfect condition and has a ton of upgrades. The only reason I'm selling is my life circumstances have changed and I'm going back to sleeping in the back of my truck like a dirtbag.
Selling an Off-grid Expedition 3.0 or Boreas XT?

Tex68w

Beach Bum
From four or so years back. They are indeed cool trailers.

P9vS6K5.jpg

Todd34

From four or so years back. They are indeed cool trailers.

P9vS6K5.jpg
How did it tow with the bike on the back? I see the new ones have an option for putting a bike on the tongue. I'm also looking at a couple other brands but it would have to go on the back and I'm worried about having that much weight back there.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
How did it tow with the bike on the back? I see the new ones have an option for putting a bike on the tongue. I'm also looking at a couple other brands but it would have to go on the back and I'm worried about having that much weight back there.

I recall it doing ok below 70 mph. Seems on the road at 70+ would give it a bit of waggle from time to time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior