A boy, his girl, their puppy and a Ural: Celebrating 20 years together

haven

Expedition Leader
Congratulations, Scott and Stephanie!

If you plan to take your dog along regularly, rig a harness so the dog can pull the hack like a sled. Four paw drive for those steep uphill sections.

dangerbus

BryDanger
HUGE congrats. looks like a ton of fun!
and always fun to see someone out enjoying with their pup.

Let us know your thoughts on the ural...we've been looking at maybe picking up a cheap used one while were playing in/around the PNW. ;)

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
Congrats to you both from Germany!

Sounds you do a lot of things right in your live...

Wish you lots of luck and happy trails the next 20 years :ylsmoke:

Stephan

98roamer

Explorer
Congratulations to you and Stephanie, and may your future together be filled with many more days, full of adventures.

Scott Brady

Founder
Thank you all for the kind words and congratulations. It is important to travel and have fun together, that is for sure.

crawler#976

Expedition Leader
Congrat's to both of you!

20 years of marriage is truly unusual in today's disposable society, and that level of commitment has obviously carried over to every thing you both do.

M&T

Great post!

Awesome thing to do! I wish my Chang-Jiang would go one tenth the distance without breaking down! Two thumbs up form Rick and Colby!

Attachments

• 422740_10150620012327638_665562637_9432318_393126046_n.jpg
    422740_10150620012327638_665562637_9432318_393126046_n.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 41

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Good to see you two and Atlas taking some time from the busy schedule to have fun! :26_7_2:

brushogger

Explorer
I would like to echo Coloram's sentiments. I hate that my wife and I missed getting to meet you two when we stopped by your offices in March. Having a wife that enjoys travel and adventure is the coolest thing in the world. We are both blessed. Safe travels and congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndrewDM

Adventurer
Congratulations Scott and Stephanie. My wife Terri and I will be celebrating out 20th this October. You guys need some pics of the whole crew (you, Stephanie, Atlas) on that bike, we're expecting them now. Oh, and the doggles are just too cool.

-Andy

Just a few days ago, I celebrated 20 years of marriage to my high school sweetheart. Stephanie and I have been together since our senior year in high school, including attending our high school prom. A few years after high school, I nervously popped the question on the beach in California. Between basic training and my training as a firefighter for the Air Force, I flew home and we said our vows, running off into the sunset and our new life on Mountain Home Air Force Base in Idaho.
View attachment 160323

I ran these two pictures through a top secret CIA facial recognition/ comparison program to be certain that you did in fact once have hair! The program's results said 93% match. I'll go with that.

attachment.php
8935_101560799863582_718976_n.jpg

Congrats you two! May you have many more adventures together!

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Wonderful story Scott. You are a lucky man, and Steph is a very lucky lady. Looks like all the ladies in your life get to ride monkey in the hack. I saw you driving your elegant mother around in the chair at OX!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12