A couple 2000 Montero questions

BOPOH

Explorer
i got my 98 with leather in good condition, even driver seat. Personally i picked Montero vs TLC because of how reliable they are and cheap to maintain(although i like TLC except gas mileage). Designed for 3rd world countries so engine is very solid as well as transmission, comfort and fuel economy is good too.

Gruni14

Observer
Not to sound rude, but did you look up any of your questions via google before asking them? I ask because all of that has been answered before.

I knew it was a matter of time before this comment came up. Yes, I have read through a lot of older posts. There is a lot of good information in them and I learned a lot. However, I didn't see as comprehensive answers for yr-2000 Monteros as you guys have answered. It's true, a couple of my questions may have been redundant, but you guys seemed to answer them in different ways adding greater insight. Thanks

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I knew it was a matter of time before this comment came up. Yes, I have read through a lot of older posts. There is a lot of good information in them and I learned a lot. However, I didn't see as comprehensive answers for yr-2000 Monteros as you guys have answered. It's true, a couple of my questions may have been redundant, but you guys seemed to answer them in different ways adding greater insight. Thanks

All 98-00 are the same and 90% is all the same for 94-00 models.

russya

Replacing the adjustable shocks on the monteros that had them is not uncommon, so look for this black box on the rear shocks to confirm it still has the adjustable shocks. even if it had the switch for it inside, that doesn't mean it still has the shocks.
7e9aeb0e2258e5fa3649d1cecd5d0abe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger