A heads up for anyone trying to buy a camp chef everest 2. Found a retailer that carries them still.

I've been in the market for one for awhile, but I was having a hard time finding anyone that actually carried it for a halfway decent price. I actually found cabellas online store has them. I had it sent to my local one to save on shippiong, and it was 129.99, not as cheap as they were 2 years ago, but not bad for a really great camp stove. I'm pretty sure camp chef have discontinued it. I really love it as I can easily cook a huge pile of food in my camp oven on it and it heats up insanely fast.

llamalander

These are great stoves--ours is called "One Time" for all work we have to put into lighting it. 20k BTU burners are no joke!
You make me think I should get another one even though I can't see mine breaking any time soon...

you know whats interesting, the package actually says they are 25,000btu. I swear my friends package said 20,000. Either way, my favorite stove. I was going to try the mountainer version, but apparently they went up 160 dollars from 2019.. I had also thought about buying the usa made ones. I cant think of the brand right now, but they just dont have the power, I usually cook large meals and that extra power is night and day better. Ah, it weas partner im thinking of. If they would produce a stove with a hotter burner id be all over it.

I think the worst part of the second version is the cheap plastic latches that they put in, in place of the old metal one. I'll probably buy a small metal latch and rivet it in as I think my friends broke the first time we used it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle