About to pull the trigger on an Xpedition voyager, any real competition I’m missing?

K9LTW

I am taking a look at trailers for similar needs and I would like to know why not pick a TetonX or Boreas EOS 12?

Both allow to fully stand up and have everything you said (insulation, truma combi…)

Also that one:
Given OP is driving a regeared 5th gen 4R...the EOS12 is a full 1,000 pounds heavier than the Voyager. No way I'd tow a 5,200-lb GVW trailer and a family of 5 in that.

K9LTW

I am taking a look at trailers for similar needs and I would like to know why not pick a TetonX or Boreas EOS 12?

Both allow to fully stand up and have everything you said (insulation, truma combi…)

Also that one:
Also...check out Arkto's G12 out of Edmonton up in Canada. That's the direction we went after looking at both the TetonX and EOS, and 1/2-2/3 the cost of the EOS depending on how you kit it out. You can find a couple threads on them here if you haven't already. It's where I first heard of them. We're opting to go pick ours up in just over a month vs having it shipped.

Reactions: GHI

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Also...check out Arkto's G12 out of Edmonton up in Canada. That's the direction we went after looking at both the TetonX and EOS, and 1/2-2/3 the cost of the EOS depending on how you kit it out. You can find a couple threads on them here if you haven't already. It's where I first heard of them. We're opting to go pick ours up in just over a month vs having it shipped.

That's the awesome thing about going to pick up an Arkto is you get to camp in Alpine wonderland. Not that St George and CO are ugly but Banff is a place I need to go to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior