Adjustable Platform for RTT on Adventure Trailer & RTT w enclosed room/awning

RoverDude

Explorer
SOLD Adjustable Platform: Fabricated by Castle Fabrication in Irvine. They built Eddie Bostock of West Coast Rovers Defender that raced in the King of the Hammers. The length is approx 6' with a sliding end that will allow one person to manipulate it on one end or the other by themselves (see pic). The width of the bars are 39.25", with the feet the width is 41.5". Approx 15" of height can be added via spring loaded posts allowing you to attach the enclosed room. $275

Roof Top Tent: I am trying to find out the maker. The owner who bought this is known to only purchase top of the line products. It could have even been custom done, as I cannot find any pics of a RTT in Mossy Oak. So, it is not going to be some fly by night knock off company. When folded up, the tent is 56.5" in length and 48" wide. When flipped opened from the side the width doubles to 8'. It was only used twice by the current owner in the last year and a half. I have not assembled the enclosed room and it will be difficult as the Adventure Trailer is sold as well as well as all my roof racks to build from. I will attempt to put the RTT on a set of Yakima cross bars this weekend tome permitting. The whole kit $775

$1,000 for everything.

If interested, always best to bump the thread then e-mail me at roverdudeATsbcglobalDOTnet

IMG_0122.jpgIMG_0127.jpgP1010229.jpgP1010228.jpgIMG_0131.jpg

Last edited:

Hafwit

Adventurer
I may be interested in the tent and rack. What material is the tent made of? What are the exact length and width of the rack--especially the outer distances on the rack footprints?

Thanks,
Greg

roamingaz

Explorer
That looks like my rtt I sold to a expo member. It was a prototype from Bundu gear and was made by same company that makes ARB tents, notice the blue trim around the edges since thats all they had on hand.

RoverDude

Explorer
That looks like my rtt I sold to a expo member. It was a prototype from Bundu gear and was made by same company that makes ARB tents, notice the blue trim around the edges since thats all they had on hand.
Thanks, this was quite the mystery. Even had a second party try to contact previous party for clues.

Hafwit

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, did you sell it to somebody who contacted you AFTER I posted my questions and expressed my interest? If so, that isn't very nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears