Adventure Driven, aftermarket sneak peak!

Since all this is new and will dribble out, all we have to do it is buy whatever they crank out next. Unlike a 4 Runner that could drive you to bankruptcy as fast as you can type in orders. Is my Rod in the mail yet? :smiley_drive:

Bulmynjo

Im this close || to having a turboed 2nd gen 3.0 with dizzy. once i get the manifold welded up and mounted, i might redoit with stainless steel. when i do, i can mail you my old manifold to have for measurements.

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Are you going to do skids for the Sports?

More than likely, However this thread will be deleted soon by Expo admin. As much as we'd like to sponsor this forum it's kind of more money than we stand to make on Mitsubishi parts on the side. If Montero's get all popular like Landcruiser, Jeep and Rovers and you guys make us do this full time we'll sponsor the community forum. Until then just pay attention to the other Montero boards and facebook and we will get you hooked up!

A lot of you guys have my phone number and E-mail feel free to call or message any time as always.

Skidoo03

This. Is. Bad. ***.

If it'll fit on my gen 1, I'll be ordering.

X2!! Except for my gen 2.5 :safari-rig: can't wait to see what you guys put out and I'm more than happy to support forum members, thanks for doing this!

More than likely, However this thread will be deleted soon by Expo admin. As much as we'd like to sponsor this forum it's kind of more money than we stand to make on Mitsubishi parts on the side. If Montero's get all popular like Landcruiser, Jeep and Rovers and you guys make us do this full time we'll sponsor the community forum. Until then just pay attention to the other Montero boards and facebook and we will get you hooked up!

A lot of you guys have my phone number and E-mail feel free to call or message any time as always.

Well that would be a shame. What Mods need to understand is this is a small, nitch vehicle market we have almost 0 aftermarket support. And thanks to Mitusbishis constant effort to kill sales, and following, it always will be. And we need help, and that help will not be getting rich doing this full time. Its not like Jeep or Toyota forums where 100s of suppliers are vying for buyers and can pay to advertise. We have NO real suppliers.

Toasty

I'm always Toasty unless I'm Sneakyninja <instagram and Pirate4x4.com), It's not like we're going away both of us are very active in the Montero community. I'm really easy to find, most of the Montero guys have my phone number or E-mail already and I regularly contribute to the forums. IncorporatedX is the other guy and I think that's how he's known everywhere.

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
I would consider selling aftermarket Mitsu parts a nonprofit....come on expo there are like 2 people on this board with a Sport. FYI I have solidworks and am ok with it if you guys want something drawn up.

Toasty

I would consider selling aftermarket Mitsu parts a nonprofit....come on expo there are like 2 people on this board with a Sport. FYI I have solidworks and am ok with it if you guys want something drawn up.

Right?! This community is basically self supported by guys like me and a few others and i for one have definitely put in more than i've gotten out from a monetary standpoint. I can't however put a price on the good times i've had with you guys over the years, the wheeling, the camping and even the wrenching! I've watched over the years some big name companies throw their hat in the Mitsu game just to leave immediately due to lack of sales (Detroit (seriously 1 locker sold), John Baker, JAOS) or finding out the demands of a Montero are higher than a Jeep *cough *cough Warn (exploding hubs). We'll be around for a long time one way or another, going legit costs more money but the parts will be better quality and the R&D it will allow us will be worth it for everyone.

I'll keep that in mind PirateMcGee, thank you.

Toasty

Thanks mudraider, IncX and the other guys are really twisting my arm to make a Facebook account and join your group. I'm just so proud of myself that i can still say i've never had a Facebook :wings:

mudraider

Adventurer
^^^^^hahahahahaha it's all good man, I know that there is enough folks keeping you informed. And you post here and on the Wire and do all that you do. So if'n you don't get on the fb page, we (the Mitsu community) are still winning.

sent from my pretty good Android phone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78

Members online