Adventure Trailers Composite Drawer System

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
I have a set of (Two) composite rear storage drawers from Adventure Trailers. They are both approximately 20" wide, 36" long. One is 9" high while the other is 12.25". I had my fridge mounted on the shorter one, with aluminum tracks on the taller drawer.

I can't find a way to use them in my FWC Hawk and the princess would rather not have them in her hundy. They have been pretty much sitting on a shelf in the garage since the 80 was sold.

Price new; $1355.00

Asking ...SOLD .... It's almost a buy one get one free sale...

http://www.adventuretrailers.com/drawercomposite.html

I will take them apart for shipping and ship at buyers expense, or I can possibly provide a free ride to the Sac. or the SoCal area.

Here's a picture during the NV Trophy. The mustard was a joke...

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0185-1.jpg

If the owner has a Toyota wagon (80 or 100 series) I'll include the ever hard to source mounting bolts and concave washers I used to mount them.

Last edited:

PFDD

Observer
Go figure, I have one of VanGo's drawer's on the left of my 80 and it looks dimensionally similar to your 12.25" box including rails I installed on it. If someone wants to break up the set I'd be interested in the 9" drawer shipped.

Last edited:

PFDD

Observer
Thanks; I won't hold my breath but I appreciate the consideration if for whatever reason you change your mind. Enjoy!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998