AEV 10 Gallon Fuel Tank

BenHedrick

Adventurer
Ben,

It will be in Overland Journal early next year. Thanks for asking.

But here is a teaser.
299030_10150427020473275_640113274_10950671_5124595_n.jpg

Thanks Scott for the teaser shot! I'm diggin the Baja Design Solteks up front... I look forward to the rest of the story... Best to you and Overland Journal! I am LOVING my subscription!!! I am like a gitty Girl Scout on crack every time my I get a new Overland Journal in the mailbox...
:coffeedrink:

Thanks, Ben

Last edited:
Thanks Scott for the teaser shot! I'm diggin the Baja Design Solteks up front... I look forward to the rest of the story... Best to you and Overland Journal! I am LOVING my subscription!!! I am like a gitty Girl Scout on crack every time my I get a new Overland Journal in the mailbox...
:coffeedrink:

Thanks, Ben

X2 on the gitty girl scout

Scott Brady

Founder

Thanks Ben. Glad you are enjoying the SUB

I am a big fan of the Baja Designs lights, although I prefer the Fuego better than the 8" units.

JDaPP

Adventurer
So is there a water compatible one or is the plastic potable water capable for the gas tank version?

Bennyhana

Adventurer
So is there a water compatible one or is the plastic potable water capable for the gas tank version?

I think it would be a pain in the ******** to use for potable water. It requires a super siphon to get the fuel out and into the tank, so everytime you wanted some water, out comes the siphon. Unless they made one with a spigot on the bottom wpould be a cool idea but $300+ to store 10 gal of water ....???.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger