aftermarket coil springs?

cr500taco

Adventurer
You said you don't think the 882 would give you 2.5 inch lift. But with 882 and 5100. You probably can max the 5100 and get 3 plus inch lift but imo. I think 2.5 is max safe lift for cv. I know a lot of people rock out 3 inches but I'm sure they are tearing boots or have axle issues more than if they left it 2.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not want to go over 2.5" because of the CVs. I know people have done it with the Eibachs and used a diff drop kit. But, I don't want to do that, either. Plus, I dont have armor on the front, yet and don't want to deal with the harsh ride

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I do not want to go over 2.5" because of the CVs. I know people have done it with the Eibachs and used a diff drop kit. But, I don't want to do that, either. Plus, I dont have armor on the front, yet and don't want to deal with the harsh ride

Set the 5100 to 1.25 lift and run OME 880 which gives 1.25-1.75 lift. This is your closest bet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cr500taco

Adventurer
Combine will give you 2.50-2.75 lift in which what you wanted. Ahh I give up.

Sorry, read the post early this morning. Was still waking up. I see what your saying now. . I guess, I didn't fully read what you wrote. I think that's what I'll do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman