alignment issues

thefnswits

hey guys i got a 2007 fg a few weeks back and it has serious alignment issues. the guy at the shop was saying that the only thing that they can do is adjust the Toe alignment, thats it. Im wondering if the mitsu dealer just doesnt want to have to send my truck to another shop to do it properly and under warranty (I bought it less than 30 days ago.). Any input? I need to get this thing back fast because the new Boss V Plow is going on christmas eve!

67flat4

did the shop perform a complete alignment? did they measure SAI? If so is it good? what specs are out? has the veh been wrecked before? hard driving? if they can't get it to align something is bent. would need more info for further help.

i've seen it all from a loose nut for bearings to the frame is bent. you need to take it to someone who knows what they are looking for.

engineer

Adventurer
Have you tried the old eccentric king pin bearing suggestion?
But I tend to agree with old mate 67flat4, sounds like it could have issues.......

thefnswits

sorry for no reply, they took the front tires off and put 2 of the brand new rear ones up front...all is now good.

But the idiots put both of the front tires on one side of the back and also put the wheel on backward with the gross side facing out...sheesh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle