All-Pro's Latest Expedition Built Tacoma

stroM-

Observer
Just wanted to post up and fill everyone in on our latest product line soon to launch from All-Pro!

APEX Series! All-Pro Expedition Series
5515076547_0b50217c18_m.jpg

New Additions Include:
APEX Pack Rack (For RTT, Baskets, Etc.)
APEX Cargo Carrier (Smaller Action Packers)
Baja Headlight Hoops (Now available for 05+ Tacoma's!)
Rotopax Gas Can Mounts (We are now a distributor so call to order!)
CampingLab RTT (Big thanks to Fernando! Great Customer Service)

We will be fabricating a spare tire carrier here shortly and this thread will be updated with any and all new developments!

Enjoy! :cool:

5515013287_b2775045a5_z.jpg

5515606046_d4dddb4103_z.jpg

5515011749_8a2cb6a32a_z.jpg

5515605826_9286836bcd_z.jpg

5515603116_f12c648395_z.jpg

5515606346_1948580582_z.jpg

jbaggy

FlyFish Zealot
Looks very nice! Can those RotoPax mounts be mounted on the inside of the bar/bed? I think I am just paranoid but I like to have the extra fuel on the inside so it is 'slightly' out of sight.

Love the truck AllPro!

rsbmg

Observer
Did Roto Pax ever get their cans past CARB or should we not talk about that?
Jeff

Its right in the description

"Although the government now requires all portable fuel containers including fuel packs be supplied with C.A.R.B/ECO spouts customer feedback has been very positive regarding the new spouts. They do not allow fuel to dispense until you apply light pressure against the tank being filled which eliminates gas spills on your vehicle or machine."

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
I will say that if a premade metal rack/tent support was known to me prior to purchasing the flippac it would have been a much harder choice. Now that I have the the flippac there is no looking back.

nickw

Adventurer
Just wanted to post up and fill everyone in on our latest product line soon to launch from All-Pro!

APEX Series! All-Pro Expedition Series
5515076547_0b50217c18_m.jpg

New Additions Include:
APEX Pack Rack (For RTT, Baskets, Etc.)
APEX Cargo Carrier (Smaller Action Packers)
Baja Headlight Hoops (Now available for 05+ Tacoma's!)
Rotopax Gas Can Mounts (We are now a distributor so call to order!)
CampingLab RTT (Big thanks to Fernando! Great Customer Service)

We will be fabricating a spare tire carrier here shortly and this thread will be updated with any and all new developments!

Enjoy! :cool:

5515605826_9286836bcd_z.jpg

My opinion, take it for what its worth. I think the Rotopax containers need some sort of support on the lower lip. I think they would rattle themselves to death when fully laden with fuel/water given the small surface area of the central supports.

Just thinking a 2"x 2" angle running the length of each side. The mounts look to be more of a fastening device rather than a support device, but it is hard to really get a look at the design from the pics.

Brandon###

I really like the rack!!:bike_rider:

How is the drivability with the higher CG?

Also can you post a pic of it disassembled? I'd like to see how easy it would be to store it when not in use.

Last edited:

Ghillie_Ohio

Observer
Perfect timing as i'm looking at racks . Any test done on gas mileage and having tent stick up above the roof line ? What effect would a wind deflector have on gas mileage ? I'm taking clue from this build for my next truck .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger