Alu-Cab Canopy Camper - For immediate delivery or install

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Sitting on a flatbed and ready to go. Current backorder time on these is 12-16 weeks...this is the only in-stock unit in the western US and has all the options, so if you want one for summer 2019 season, this is it. Will deliver within 200 miles of Sacramento for an additional $200, or come here and we can install it for you for $750.

BDRXO

For a little added inspiration, Goose Gear is now making a cabinet kit for the Canopy Camper...this is the new OK4WD demo truck on display at OX West a few weeks ago. Killer set-up and where everyone wanted to hang out to stay warm...

What do you have on hand now, or plan to have in the near future? Close to pulling the trigger on a Ranger and strongly considering a Canopy.

BDRXO

What do you have on hand now, or plan to have in the near future? Close to pulling the trigger on a Ranger and strongly considering a Canopy.
I have just this one Canopy Camper...Are you looking for a Canopy Camper, or just a standard Canopy?

I have just this one Canopy Camper...Are you looking for a Canopy Camper, or just a standard Canopy?

Canopy Camper, would prefer the aluminum color with the weekender package. I'm in no big rush, I don't even have the truck yet. I really like the back door setup on the Alu-Cab vs the AT Summit but AT is an hour away from me. Sacramento is an 11 hour drive from Phoenix.

BDRXO

Canopy Camper, would prefer the aluminum color with the weekender package. I'm in no big rush, I don't even have the truck yet. I really like the back door setup on the Alu-Cab vs the AT Summit but AT is an hour away from me. Sacramento is an 11 hour drive from Phoenix.
Just let me know what you decide. Happy to help you place a special order so you can get exactly what you want.

BDRXO

Is that Canopy Camper for 2nd or 3rd gen. Or is it interchangeable
This one in stock is for a 3rd Gen shortbed. The canopy camper itself is interchangeable, but the 2nd gen models have a different rear door fitment kit.

fastchariot

That is an awesome rig you got there. I have been looking around to get ideas on my overland setup and this one is checking all the boxes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle