Alu-Cab Canopy Camper w/ Full Goose Gear Kit

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Alu-Cab Canopy Camper w/ Full Goose Gear Kit - 5' Tacoma Fitment Kit

Up for sale is the full Alu-Cab CC kit from my former dealer show rig. This has every option available at the time of order including all the Goose Gear bits.

Below is a build list with current retail pricing. This set-up would run $30k +/- today if purchased new after tax & install.

CC List.png

This unit saw very little use as I had other rigs used for camping / wheeling, so everything is in excellent condition. It includes all accessories attached including the Propane tank and Mount, Rotopax, Kitchen kit, etc. (minus personal items).

This is a complete, turn-key solution and I will include basic installation for the asking price.

$18,500 Installed

$17,000 Dropped on a flatbed

Located in Sacramento CA. Serious inquiries please call or text Brett @ 916-496-0648

Last edited:

BDRXO

Darn...don't have one for a Gladiator I suppose..
Sorry, no. I closed this business 2 yrs ago. Of course if you wanted to buy a Gladiator fitment kit ($500), then the camper would fit since they are universal. But the Goose Gear bits...not sure if they are compatible in any way...I doubt it though

sn_85

Observer
Darn...don't have one for a Gladiator I suppose..

It doesn't have to be made the Gladiator specifically. The camper body itself is universal. All you would need is the correct fitment kit which I believe is like $500.

BDRXO

Power/solar etc any?

Sorry, no. This was produced before solar pre-wire was out...Plus I'm a fan of portable solar so you can park in the shade and have your panel in the sun....so adding solar to the roof seemed a waste to me :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior