Aluminess Rear Bumper for Ram 2500-3500 (2010-2018)

MotoBenny

Hi everyone. I have an Aluminess rear bumper in very good shape for sale. It comes with the rear tire carrier (I had 37" on it) and the brush guards. It also has an AMP Research step mounted on it.

It's located in Quebec, Canada but I can ship it anywhere at your cost.

These things are $2,750 new. I'll set it for $1,750.

IMG_1256.jpg
IMG_1255.jpg
IMG_1254.jpg
IMG_1253.jpg
IMG_1252.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1252.jpg
    IMG_1252.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 97

MotoBenny

A few more comments... I had to remove it because it was getting in the way of trailering. My overland rig is also my strongest tow vehicle and unfortunately 2 of my 3 trailers really couldn't fit properly (on tight turns) with the cargo box and spare tire hanging out as they do with this bumper. The bumper really is incredibly well made. It's easy to mount and it looks completely bad-ass, especially with the big spare tire mounted on it.

I also have 2 Aluminess Deluxe cargo boxes for sale if anyone is interested. They go for 850$ new. Mine are in very good structural shape, no rust at all, fully functional but they do have shallow scratches in a few spots. I'll sell them for $400 each if it's along with the bumper or $500 each on their own.

Attachments

• IMG_1262.jpg
    IMG_1262.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1261.jpg
    IMG_1261.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1260.jpg
    IMG_1260.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_1259.jpg
    IMG_1259.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 98

MotoBenny

Hi everyone. The bumper is now sold. I still have the two Aluminess Galley Boxes. They're $500 each or $800 together.

High Country Nomad

Mountain Explorer
I'm curious if you had any issues opening the swing arm with a 37" tire? I'm about to order one new, but Aluminess says a 37" won't work and will keep the bumper from opening and will interfere with the box and block the taillight. Any chance you have a picture of this? Did you modify anything? Thanks

MotoBenny

When I was running the bumper I had 35s on the truck and didn't have any issues carrying the spare on the bumper. I can't confirm for the 37s - sorry.

FAVPST

@YEWWWWCAMPER
I'm curious if you had any issues opening the swing arm with a 37" tire? I'm about to order one new, but Aluminess says a 37" won't work and will keep the bumper from opening and will interfere with the box and block the taillight. Any chance you have a picture of this? Did you modify anything? Thanks

I carry a 37” on my 3rd gen no problem, no modifications. The only thing it hinders is I can only carry one bike rack on the Aluminess swingarm on the passenger side with 37”.
3C0E1F70-FDA6-457E-B6CF-96E68E83F10F.jpeg

High Country Nomad

Mountain Explorer
A few more comments... I had to remove it because it was getting in the way of trailering. My overland rig is also my strongest tow vehicle and unfortunately 2 of my 3 trailers really couldn't fit properly (on tight turns) with the cargo box and spare tire hanging out as they do with this bumper. The bumper really is incredibly well made. It's easy to mount and it looks completely bad-ass, especially with the big spare tire mounted on it.

I also have 2 Aluminess Deluxe cargo boxes for sale if anyone is interested. They go for 850$ new. Mine are in very good structural shape, no rust at all, fully functional but they do have shallow scratches in a few spots. I'll sell them for $400 each if it's along with the bumper or $500 each on their own.

What kind of trailers were you having issues with? I'm still looking to order one of these bumpers, but also plan on buying a 26' travel trailer. Do you think I'll have issues or were your trailers off road in tight situations?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78