An expedition truck on portals...

skibum315

Explorer
Love it! Thanks for making that post, and for keeping us updated on your 130 (and travels) ... this is one of those threads that I get a little excited about, when I see new posts. Cheers.

Oilworker

Explorer
Yeah, I did think about that and played a bit with Photoshop, but I decided against that and Amadeus Matzker took up the idea and is now working with Maltec to build fantastic 110 Camper Defenders.

But beware, don't you venture too far into Blacklandy Forum, you may discover a few utterly amazing campers build on 130CC´s.

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Hi Robert,

Oh, LOL ! Thanks for the "warning" about BL ;)
I've already gone much too far into that forum, especially the 130 section :Wow1:

Please can you point me to where I can learn about Amadeus Matzker's Maltec Defender Campers ? (I did not see anything new on the Maltec website)

Thanks !

Oilworker

Explorer
Frank,

it´s easy if you know where to look:)

defender_mdx_01.jpg

Amadeus Matzker named it the "mdx" and you can find all the info on this website:
http://www.matzker.de/Expeditionsfahrzeug-mdx:::233.html

defender_mdx_04.jpg

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Robert, thank you for sending the T3 Syncro VR6 love, goodness that is gorgeous. Congrats Bernd!

And the white Matzker, wow. :drool:

Oilworker

Explorer
Finally it continues....I couldn't wait any longer myself ;-)

20130624_RK_iP4_05743_web1200t.jpg

I grabbed the opportunity and visited Ralf Berlit, the german importer of King, to service my 2.5" shocks, which we had fitted only days before I left with Eric Brandenburg´s Porsche 911 Safari for the Africa Eco Race 2012.
The shocks had now covered about 28.000 miles and had taken a severe beating (one piston severely bend though still working).
At the same time I also wanted to fix a few other things that were on my list for some time already.

I will upload some proper images tomorrow...

Last edited:

X-plorenow

Adventurer
Finally it continues....I couldn't wait any longer myself ;-)

20130625_RK_ip4-05744_web.jpg

I grabbed the opportunity and visited Ralf Berlit, the german importer of King, to service my 2.5" shocks, which we had fitted only days before I left with Eric Brandenburg´s Porsche 911 Safari for the Africa Eco Race 2012.
The shocks had now covered about 28.000 miles and had taken a severe beating (one piston severely bend though still working).
At the same time I also wanted to fix a few other things that were on my list for some time already.

I will upload some proper images tomorrow...

Can't wait! Damn now too excited to sleep! :friday:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan