Another potential Flippac source

homemade

Adventurer
Has anyone ordered a flippac from this company? http://www.up22.com/FlipPac.htm

They imply that they make them so maybe another company owned by Homer? They say they will ship anywhere which would be a huge advantage for anyone who doesn’t want to travel to S. Cal. and their prices are the usual FRP prices.

I might be in the market for another one in a few years, but on a smaller truck like a Frontier.

suntinez

Explorer
I'm pretty sure that's another one of their distributors, called them when I was trying to order mine a few years ago.

Strangely, they had none in stock at the time :sombrero:

homemade

Adventurer
I'm pretty sure that's another one of their distributors, called them when I was trying to order mine a few years ago.

Strangely, they had none in stock at the time :sombrero:

The other distributors mark up over the FRP prices though - and the web site seems to imply that they manufacture it. From my brief discussion with Homer I got the impression that he had ownership in more than one business and Unlimited is only a short distance from FRP. When I ordered mine I asked Diane about shipping but the only thing FRP would do is put it on some boards and plastic wrap it for $50. I would have had to arrange shipping which would have been a nightmare with FRPs soft scheduling commitment. Unlimited says they arrange shipping. I did ask Diane about Unlimited but I don't recall that she gave me a reply and I didn't push the subject. I probably should have just called Unlimited but was scared off by online reviews of their business. It would seem likely that someone would have purchased a flippac from them, but maybe no one that is on this forum.

Thanks for have shared you experience on this and other forums. It was very helpful in making the decision to purchase and having insight into the FRP experience which was unconventional to say the least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears