Another White Taco (this one from WV)

dbdavis181

Hey Expo guys and gals. I'm Dave from WV. I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been on here for a little while and am selling my truck in the for sale section.
I 've gotten many great ideas and answers from all of you. I decided on Maxxis 255's and a Tacoma because of this board, but I need more room. I'm looking to get a quad cab Tacoma or something to allow more room for gear and people. My other vehicle is a Jeep Grand Cherokee. (is the J word a bad word on here?) LOL
I enjoy the outdoors as much as you all and love to hunt. I have a wife and 2 daughters ( 3 and 5) who I'm trying to get into the outdoors as well. Pics of my truck are in the for sale section. Just in the driveway though. I'll try and get some in the mountains or the woods where we hunt. Take care!

davis38

Welcome!

I hope the J word isn't bad around here or I'm screwed :)

What year Grand Cherokee you got? Have any build-up plans for it? Nice truck btw!

dbdavis181

Pleasants Co. on the Ohio River.
The Jeep is an 04. No plans yet (the wife is still drivin it) When we get her something else I'll probably take it over though. ha ha

Yea you can't beat the mountains. We drove over last summer and the fall is awesome when the leaves change. We'll go over again this summer, the winter isn't fun. Maybe with a buddy or something but not the family. Snow and more snow, bad roads and did I mention lots of snow?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior