Anvil 2015 JKU Sport Overland Build

Yuke

Adventurer
ARB Twin Air Compressor and pump up kit added. Man i love this thing! Fills up the tires very quickly and the peace of mind of not having to be somewhere with an air up station is great.

jeep43 by Chris Yuknis, on Flickr

jeep44 by Chris Yuknis, on Flickr

Last edited:

Yuke

Adventurer
Moved my firestik antenna up on to the fender to space it out from the gobi's framework for better reception. I thought I would hate it mounted here, but it is growing on me.

jeep45 by Chris Yuknis, on Flickr

Last edited:

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Your compressor install looks so clean! :)

Having the antenna in black is a great idea when it's mounted forward like that. It somewhat "disappears" after a while of looking through the windshield. I am considering the same spot for the Ham radio antenna.

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Perfect timing for an upgrade. :)
I bought a 1310 double cardan through Northridge4x4 for a bit over $400 with both yokes.
Might even find some Labor Day sales going on.
If not, keep your eyes on Craigslist, for a take off shaft. Too bad you aren't in California, I have the original one sitting around collecting dust.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
How the hell did you do that? That is awesome! ha ha. keep that one for wall trophy in the man cave!

patsfan

Observer
Wow. The way the metal twisted like a Twizzler is amazing.

Couldn't you have driven to the nearest shop just using the other driveshaft instead of getting towed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears