Any Encore ROG trailer owners?

Tundra08

Hello, I’ve been looking into the encore rog trailers, specifically the 14RKB since it has a toilet. I can’t find much in the way of reviews or the like so figured I’d post here. I’m most concerned about longevity and build quality. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Tundra08

I don't know much about them. They seem worth a deep dive. I do worry about quality in this lower budget off road trailer space.

Here is a YT vid

Thanks for the reply. I think I've watched all the YouTube videos I could find on these as well as the Hikers. The ROG's do not have much out there in the way of reviews so I'm a bit apprehensive.

MOHNKERN

I don't know much about them. They seem worth a deep dive. I do worry about quality in this lower budget off road trailer space.

Here is a YT vid

I've owned a 12RK SS for just about a year, and have really liked it. It's a solid built trailer that had the features that we wanted. The company (Encore-rv.com) solidly stands behind their product, and is active in the Facebook Owners Group answering questions, and helping people with issues.

They've released several (not a ton) of new models and features, and really listen to their owner base about what is needed in the trailer.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

That wet bath is interesting. Under 5 feet interior height? Never seen that in a square top. If your going to use off road I would get the overlander package with Timbrens and articulating hitch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior