Any heard of Allterra Tech campers?

sn_85

Observer
No reason to consider them. They look like a copy cat company that made a camper that looks very similar to a Superpacific. Says designed in Canada but no mention of where they're made. So I'm assuming they're imported from China from a Alibaba company. The price is also essentially the same as SP as well.

chadvl

Was Kinda thinking the same thing, but wanted to check to see if anyone has had some first had experience.

MR E30

Agree with others about the camper.

It may just be me, but this little niche market is beginning to bum me out. A lot of poorly designed campers, with BOLD lies right on their front pages; 'minimal impact on fuel economy or handling of your truck' is just so misleading to someone who may not be familiar with these campers.

Theblondnomad

I came close to choosing their camper option, but unfortunately, my experience lacked the professionalism I was expecting right from the start. They not only lacked professionalism but also experience, customer service, and a solid grasp of measurements. My initial intention was to support a Canadian brand, but I ultimately decided against it due to encountering significant red flags after wasting alot of my time and money.

Well folks I have one on my full size Dodge and honestly very impressed with the product build and the support from Allterra_Tech. Do your own research before listening to anyone here online or me for that matter. I have a 23 TRD Offroad and when my funds permit would like to buy another OV1 as I find the Dodge is better suited for long road trips than tight trailheads :) For reference my last canopy was a Smartcap Adventure and they are not cheap and I had to build it myself as came flat pack shipped. I have personally met all three owners even wheeled with them recently here in Calgary. They are just like us Overland Enthusiasts buying the same gear we are. They felt they could add to the Overlanding scene by designing and importing their own products at more down to earth price point. I agree their OV1 Truck Camper looks very similar to the SPC but is that a bad thing? especially at a much reduced cost and very solid platform. I did look at ALU-CAB and liked them but jees it was $25K CA by the time I added the mounts. I went to this years AOAE (Alberta Outdoor Adventure Expo) in Edson and with my Allterra_Tech camper and had good feedback and again as the price point can't be beat. I did the weekend wheeling event while there and pushed my truck and camper pretty hard. I have the full body scratches to prove haha. My name is Stephen Redmond and you can find me on Facebook as I believe it is open to the public. I changed my profile pic to show the Red Dodge with the camper so should be easy to find me to look at a few adventures I was was able to get in this year with my OV1 Truck Camper. I am happy to chat and even show in person as I truly believe you will like it. Happy wheeling.....

Attachments

• 0000000000000.jpg
    0000000000000.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
Changed my truck out for a Taco. So I bought my second Allterra_Tech Camper to camp and keep up on the trail with the Allterra_Tech boys :)

Attachments

• IMG_0421.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0420.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0418.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior