Any middle TN-East TN the teardrop owners present?

TNRonin

I'm wanting to educate myself on these for a future purchase?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Okay. There are different categories of tear drops. I assume you want a traditional tear drop as opposed to a square drop?

Less expensive ones that will have a torsion axel and usually build with plywood and an aluminum skin. 15- 20k

Mid range may have better components and composite side walls 20-30 k

Off Road with suspension, on board water, water heater, furnace etc 25-55k

Which level are you thinking?

TNRonin

Okay. There are different categories of tear drops. I assume you want a traditional tear drop as opposed to a square drop?

Less expensive ones that will have a torsion axel and usually build with plywood and an aluminum skin. 15- 20k

Mid range may have better components and composite side walls 20-30 k

Off Road with suspension, on board water, water heater, furnace etc 25-55k

Which level are you thinking?
Less expensive. Even that seems high for entry level. But I guess it's the market.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tacoma_NKY

We are in KY and travel to TN often. We have a 2021 Intech Flyer Pursue. It has been a great fit for my wife and I. It's fairly lightweight (just under 2,000lbs), has AC/Heat, and we have some water tanks. We love it and for 3-4 day trips it works perfect. We have had it on a ton of FS roads and the like with zero issues.

bshinn

We are in KY and travel to TN often. We have a 2021 Intech Flyer Pursue. It has been a great fit for my wife and I. It's fairly lightweight (just under 2,000lbs), has AC/Heat, and we have some water tanks. We love it and for 3-4 day trips it works perfect. We have had it on a ton of FS roads and the like with zero issues.

The Persue is a helluva trailer, I was on the fence between that and the Crux I ended up purchasing. Wish I had pulled the trigger on the Flyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12