Any more room for M101 builds? My "RubiChaser" build.

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
Can you please share their product name? I've looked at lever latches, compression latches, adjustable latches, paddle latches, cam latches and everything else I could think of.

Ugh, that's a tuffy. I have to bring up my paper work to give you a bit more details on these. I'll try to dig more info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
Here are some pics of the trailer from inside
40b421a1-e0d0-2779.jpg

Gas shocks as well as weld one DIY home made brackets
40b421a1-e0fc-f921.jpg

40b421a1-e119-5fd4.jpg

40b421a1-e138-6a34.jpg

Hope this gives you an idea.
I'm got a quote from lineX $600 to bedline my trailer bed!!! I may have to hold it off for now. Too expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
I'm got a quote from lineX $600 to bedline my trailer bed!!! I may have to hold it off for now. Too expensive.

I've had good results in the past with DIY bedliner. I'm going to make a go at the roll in stuff, as I can't find a financially feasible way to do the spray in myself. I did (my dad) paint our M416 and it turned out good all things considered. You lid is likely to be copied by me when I get the funds for the metal and labor. Looks good.

A

Woodchuck

Seriously:Wow1: I had the interior of my Jeep and my entire Tuffy security box sprayed with Line-X for $610. I did have to completely strip the interior myself, but $600 for the tub of a trailer is just ridiculous!!! Thanks for the pics.

leadsled01

I have used "raptor" spray in bed liner made by " U-POL". Purchase the kit it comes with the gun and everything you need. Very durable and fairly easy.. I have also used "duraliner" roll on liner. Bought the kit but it didn't come with the reducer, it looks cheap and hasn't held up very good. Nice build! Can't wait to start my build..

gasman

Adventurer
Seriously:Wow1: I had the interior of my Jeep and my entire Tuffy security box sprayed with Line-X for $610. I did have to completely strip the interior myself, but $600 for the tub of a trailer is just ridiculous!!! Thanks for the pics.

ya i was qouted 700 for just the tub.. forget that,, i did the tub.lid fenders and everything underneath for 225.00

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
Finally had some time to work on the trailer:
-Re Done the wiring (used military stock wires - bullet proof)
-Extended the hitch receiver by 18" (not in the pic) to allow the tail gate to swing open while attached to the Trailer
-Installed matching wheels and a set of 35" tires
-AND took it out and test everything! Works brilliant!

Still need to do: Widen the fenders and I desperately need 5.13 gears in my jeep.

a74df133.jpg

34a7e389.jpg

9d0089c1.jpg

And the "dish" I'm Known for! BBQ salmon!

7ff13ab8.jpg

PS was too excited to try out my set up and forgot my camera. Apologize for low res iPhone pics.

RJ40

Adventurer
Very nice! Let's see that hitch extension, I need to do something similar, and was wondering how to do it. There are many ways to accomplish it, just haven't found a good one yet. (Mine's a 416, but basically the same!)

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle