Any more room for M101 builds? My "RubiChaser" build.

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
Very nice! Let's see that hitch extension, I need to do something similar, and was wondering how to do it. There are many ways to accomplish it, just haven't found a good one yet. (Mine's a 416, but basically the same!)

Cheers!

I'll snap a pic tonight and show later. Basically I used one of these receiver extensions (18") it works good on road, a bit clunky offroad. The noise doesn't bother me, and I didn't want to cut and extend the tounge of the trailer as I really like the military stock set up.

dba70cfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
Had a chance to work on the trailer again,
Put wider fenders (Thank You Overland! )
Installed an LED Flood light under the awning, deep cycle battery in the nose box and BEST OF ALL, I got to use it and enjoy it!
Here are some pics.

369e2e08.jpg

76c0956b.jpg

755cf1d7.jpg

511c06be.jpg

2518ca39.jpg

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Awesome build man... Overlander's trailer inspired me to buy one too. lol Well, that was mostly what got me stoked on these.

I picked up one, and it is sadly sitting in the yard under a portable shelter waiting for "parts" to show up. Soft 8 wheels ordered, new drums and 31 x 10.5 x 15's getting picked up HOPEFULLY this weekend in Vancouver...rear receiver hitch for bike rack etc in the works too.

I really need to get it prepped for paint, some rust from the PO taking it on many gravel roads with no mud flaps. Talk about sand blasting!

Thanks for sharing your plans for the lid, I have a few I am playing with design wise, NEED to find a fabricator.

Thumbs up!! Sweet build!

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Rubicon Fan: What a great build! Your build gives me inspiration for my M101A2 build.
Greg B 00XJ : Lets see some pictures when you start the build.

This trailer forum is great Recycle, Reuse, Rebuild and Re purpose!

Mark Harley

Rubicon_Fan

Adventurer
Thanks, Still thinking of extending the trailer tongue by about 18", install a water tank UNDER the trailer and 12V pump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle