Anyone have a Craigslist truck they can't stop thinking about?

tanglefoot

ExPoseur
Whoa...an import crew-cab.

I'd probably find a 3.4 T100 to be pretty powerful, coming from an over-loaded 22RE. I sure do find my parents' 3.4 4runner to be a torque monster.

A while ago, I didn't know a 3.4L reg cab T' was available at all. I saw one as a project feature in Peterson's 4 Wheel & Off Road and thought it had an engine swap.

Clutch

<---Pass
Whoa...an import crew-cab.

I'd probably find a 3.4 T100 to be pretty powerful, coming from an over-loaded 22RE. I sure do find my parents' 3.4 4runner to be a torque monster.

A while ago, I didn't know a 3.4L reg cab T' was available at all. I saw one as a project feature in Peterson's 4 Wheel & Off Road and thought it had an engine swap.

Would think the early Tundras with the 3.4 would be the better buy. Built a little heavier, coil sprung front suspension, access cab with a door...

Clutch

<---Pass
Tell ya, i am sucker for the old Fords...darn near perfect example here

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4378955574.html

00M0M_gW9lHCS2j4o_600x450.jpg

Derek24

Explorer
Here's what I keep going back too! 25k original miles!

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/4380....vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]218800.vB[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 46

tanglefoot

ExPoseur
Derek, that's a nice-lookin' Tunny. And now that you mention it, Clutch, I see the interior resemblance--haha.

An ex-cab 5-speed 4wd T100 went up near me for $2500 with a few issues (broken lock, mirror...hmmm, maybe this thing was stolen) but it disappeared really fast, maybe to escape detection of the authorities...

tanglefoot

ExPoseur
That BAM's an interesting creation too. The hood reminds of an Olympia ice resurfacer. :)

Olympia%20Millennium-E%20Front.jpg

Clutch, I like that FJ-45. Nice!

Clutch

<---Pass
I thought I was the only one that thought that about the dashes.

I know it is silly, that is one of the reasons I do not buy a 1st gen Tundra, I can't stand looking at the dash, well that and lack of a manual trans on the V8's. There is just
something about shifting my own gears, my Tacoma has been for down for 5 weeks waiting on various parts, and I have been driving my auto trans Trooper....going a little nuts, missing it big time.

Always thought RC 1st Gen Tundra with a D-4D/5 Speed manny swap would be a way to get a modern HiLux-like here in the States. Without having to import a roached out 25 year old one.

396840_10150994936489630_558587064_n.jpg

5e8f99e054.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78