Anyone have a rtt cover made? Any detailed pictures of an EziAwn cover? Why not?

BobsCreek

Adventurer
My RTT cover is old but works, however I hate the zipper and I'm not a fan of the way it fits. I liked the eziawn that slips over the rtt and is snugged UNDER the base.

Am I wrong in thinking that is better for keeping moisture out when compared to a zip cover that can leave actual fabric exposed?

Has anyone had one made?

And also, do any EziAwn owners feel like taking some detailed pictures of their cover?

Thanks

(And yeah I have issues with getting the zipper stuck.)

Nd4SpdSe

Adventurer, eh?
I got mine replaced after about 5 years. I went to get a proper replacement, but the guy who sold them didn't want to wait a week or two for me to come by and pick it up. I had to place my order 6 months in advance (fall) because he only did one shipment a year. He then threatened to sell it to someone else who was waiting for one, which wasn't fair since it was me that asked for it 6 damn months prior. So we went to a place that deals with canvas, and specializes in boat canvases. We brought in the old cover, and they made me up a cover which was just marginally more expensive then getting OEM replacement, and I also got it done in black as opposed to the light brown that it was, so it looks better. I also asked to make it a tad larger, since I found the original one was a bit tight. So far I'm about 4 years on this new cover and it's holding up great, despite that it sits outside all summer. The original cover we fragile around this time and while we got it patched, it started to tear besides the patches or in other areas, and I used to take off and store the RTT after every use (roughly).

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
I also had one made for my rooftop
Tent - used the material that trucker's tarps are made from and eliminated the zippers. Works great slipping over the folded tent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dany Clay