Anyone have an NX250 ?

AZCPP

Adventurer
Is there anyone in Arizona that has an NX250? I have a gentleman in TN. that want's me to build bag support's for the NX so, I need a NX250 for a day to build a prototype. If you have one that I can use, you will receive a set at no cost.

Thanks,

ravenranger

If you still need an NX250, I have one in Tucson that you can use as long as you need. I've PM'd you with contact info.

ravenranger

@ McVick - No, I only have an NX250. TucsonBill (on ADV) has an NX125 and NX650 that are both yellow although I'm seriously considering buying his 650 (I'd love to have both and then I'd have a full set but....).

@ goodtimes - I stumbled over here b/c I saw an advert for a Transalp and with the ST totaled am looking for wheels that are a bit more road-worthy than the NX250 (hate wringing her out even though she'll do it). Of course, I've been waiting a month and half on insurance and am feeling pretty frustrated with the whole situation. (crash report here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=636925)

Last edited:

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
@ McVick - No, I only have an NX250. TucsonBill (on ADV) has an NX125 and NX650 that are both yellow although I'm seriously considering buying his 650 (I'd love to have both and then I'd have a full set but....).

@ goodtimes - I stumbled over here b/c I saw an advert for a Transalp and with the ST totaled am looking for wheels that are a bit more road-worthy than the NX250 (hate wringing her out even though she'll do it). Of course, I've been waiting a month and half on insurance and am feeling pretty frustrated with the whole situation. (crash report here: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=636925)

Cool, if you saw the transalp crossposted in the Dommie thread over at ADV that was me who posted it.

Ok, TucsonBill, yeah- I've been trying to convice bill to sell me the Acerbis long range tank from his 650!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior