Anyone know what roof top tent this is?

xjoverland99

I've been looking for a roof top tent for my Jeep and I like how this fold forward over the hood. Does anyone know who makes this style?

3e22f6992192777010bd74860df0d1d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Deatramus

That looks to me like a Nemo Equipment logo on the Jeep ....the top looks like Adventure Trailer's Habitat set up...go to the AT site and check them out...Just my guess!

Yarjammer

Wellreadneck
In theory, you should be able to mount any RTT to open over the hood if you have a full length roof rack. I think the 1400/1600 size should clear the hood with the ladder angled out at the usual angle. How long is it from the top of your wind shield to the front of the hood?

concretejungle

Adventurer
true, but those are designed to be integrated into the roof system which keeps the weight a little better distributed and aerodynamic instead of strapping a huge 200 lbs brick to the top of your truck. I had a flip over RTT for a while and i had it fold off the side, over the rear hatch and to the front. At the end of the day it was just too much weight up there, not aerodynamic for running 80mph on the highway so i ditched it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle