Anyone Running James Baroud RTT & Awning with Eezi-Awn K9 Rack?

jaymar

James Baroud RTT & Awning with Eezi-Awn K9 Rack?

Anyone running this combo? Tent needs to mount above the slats because of shell mounting position, and to (hopefully) provide clearance for awning brackets. Apparently, L-shaped awning mount brackets need to point DOWN instead of up for clearance reasons.

Anyone doing this with Eezi-Awn or other hardware? I have a 95 Land Cruiser and want to mount a JB Evasion (medium) and Classic (non-surround) awning. Anyone doing this or something close? Thanks for any help!

I will be mounting a JAMES BAROUD RRT on either a full length K9 rack or load bars (probably will opt for 3-4 load bars...less weight). Mine will be on a 200 series though. You have a gutter mount, which is nice. My tent is wider and I have the 270 Falcon awing to mount as well. I think I have it all figured out, but haven't mounted everything up yet.

Are you having clearance issues with Land Cruiser doors or clearance issues between the tent and the awning?

jaymar

No problems yet--items arrived and now sitting in the garage waiting on me to address some roof rust and a leak by the windshield. :) Just wondering about mating everything up with the K9. Speaking of which, if you have ANY plans to put ANYthing else on the roof, ever--you might want to consider the rack... Let us know which way you go--and take pictures!

Btw--you know about Mud?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online