Aplicool...one more time!

Rbertalotto

Explorer
I saw a couple older references on here about Aplicool refrigerator freezers. Now I see on Amazon a bunch of models. 50L for $319 on down to a 15L....

any new opinions on them? Looking at the 50L for $319 as the refrig and freezer can be changed in size by moving a partition.

any advise would be appreciated.

need for solo weekend trips with my RTT

I have 100ah AGM with 120w portable solar panel and 40a Renogy Dc to Dc charger on my trucks alternator. I believe this will keep up with the electric load?

thanks

WVI

Adventurer
I don't have much current experience with the newer tech, but to me, that setup sounds like it would work.

Rbertalotto

Explorer
Well, at about midnight last night I decided I needed to buy a portable refrigerator/freezer for my big three month trip this winter in the Southwest. Looking at the Aplicool and all the good reviews, and just about ready to order, ....But I saw this unit
ICECO VL45 Portable Refrigerator 12V Fridge Freezer with SECOP Compressor, 48 Quarts/45Liters
on AMAZON with Black Friday Pricing......Quickly looked up some reviews and this took me past 12pm Eastern Time......DARN, I though I lost the Black Friday Deal they had....But it seems AMAZON runs on a different time zone!

It was regularly $511.00....I got it for $374 with my 5% AMAZON credit card rebate......

I like the "military" old school look and I hear those SECOP compressors are the real deal.

We shall see!

Reactions: WVI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger