ARB Bar for Nissan Titan

ARBTECH

Observer
Hi guys,
we at ARB are looking for a Titan to test fit a prototype Bullbar onto here at our Seattle facility in the next week or so. If anyone is interested please email me for details.
Thanks,
Marc
Tech Manager
ARBUSA
email: Marc@arbusa.com

ARBTECH

Observer
We are flexible about this depending on the situation. Further we hope to be able to get some good photos of the truck for the catalogs and marketing material. Finally we make an effort to make it worthwhile for the truck owner, that's for sure.
Still looking for a Titan that needs a Bullbar. Tell your friends..
Marc

mcm4090

Explorer
I know this is for a bumper but since I have the M205 diff. (Titan front differential) in my Frontier I would love to see ARB come out with a front locker for the M205.

A man can dream. :chowtime:

Creek

Adventurer
mcm4090 said:
I know this is for a bumper but since I have the M205 diff. (Titan front differential) in my Frontier I would love to see ARB come out with a front locker for the M205.

A man can dream. :chowtime:

x2!!!

Michael Slade

Untitled
ARBTECH said:
Hi guys,
we at ARB are looking for a Titan to test fit a prototype Bullbar onto here at our Seattle facility in the next week or so. If anyone is interested please email me for details.
Thanks,
Marc
Tech Manager
ARBUSA
email: Marc@arbusa.com

Hey Marc! Hows it going! Tell Jim 'hi' from me ok? :D

ARBTECH

Observer
Regarding the Frontier, we will have engineering staff here later this month to begin development on the appropriate brackets for the US spec Frontier, Xterra, and Pathfinder. If all goes well the existing Navarra bar will be utilized, but with new brackets and appropriate instructions. The biggest time consumption will come in developing the brackets for US airbag compliance. To that end, we have already shipped front frame horns and crossmembers for the US trucks to Australia for that development to begin. I am hopeful that we will have production bumpers in stock for these trucks sometime mid year and will post back here with an update when one becomes appropriate.

Thanks,
Marc

smbisig

Adventurer
It has been released.

3215520707_e420cd04f8.jpg

3216372538_efd2b76486.jpg

3216372172_6d0e173fe3.jpg

3216372070_d67748af2c.jpg

3216372410_f5ba1e7480.jpg

For the official release Click Here

Steven b~

ExpeditionJeep

Bullbar would be the generic term for a traditional style ARB bumper (full grill protection). Winch bar simply means the bar will accept a winch. In the case of the Titan the bar is a combo bar so it can be used without winch (cover plates go over the winch access top) or with.
Marc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears