ARB Bumper for an XJ, $400 bucks.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
I am cross posting this for a friend. He has a good deal on a ARB bumper. Located in Birmingham, Alabama - $400 bucks. I can vouch for this person, and would be happy to assist if possible.

Here is the link!

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1035818

~ Stump

I think the pics will tell all. There's 2 dents on it. the one on the passenger side.... I went over a rock on down on another one causing this. The one on the driver side is from sliding down a muddy hill out of control...couldnt turn or stop! I hit the tree about 8" from the end of the bumper on the drivers side...pushing it in, which kinda "buckeled" it. I'm sure you can straighten it, i havent tried though.

I'm including the VERY beefy frame tie in brackets that were laser cut by a machine shop. The drivers side brackets also reinforces the steering box. I included pic of them also. Also included, all the shims for centering the bumper on the truck, and the winch selonoid bracket. I think thats everything...either way ALL the parts go with it. I'm asking $400 for it...it's almost a $900 bumper new.

front2.jpg

LeftFront.jpg

RightFront2.jpg

LeftFront.jpg

Dent.jpg

RightTieInBracket2.jpg

LeftTieInBracket.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

front.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
I hesitate to ask due to the distance, but can you ask if he would be willing to ship it up to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?
If he is at all willing to do that, and of course get a freight quote first, I may be interested.

DrRandy

I hesitate to ask due to the distance, but can you ask if he would be willing to ship it up to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada?
If he is at all willing to do that, and of course get a freight quote first, I may be interested.

Well, If you really really want me to i can get a quote, As you know it's not going to be cheap at all. I'm afraid it'll be too expensive for you to be happy with the purchase? Keep in mind the bumper isnt in perfect condition, just dont want you to pay a ton of $$ and expect a nice clean bumper! You've had time to think on it...still interested?

Thank you Sir :smiley_drive:

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
Well, I was (note "past" tense) interested in a JCR bumper, liked the look, like the quality, liked the price. But he ships only on UPS, and that doesn't work for me being in Canada, we get nailed with outrageous border brokerage fees.
He wasn't really willing to palletize up a front and rear bumper along with some sliders and get them all on a transport truck for me, he cited issues with not having proper docking facilities or something. It would have been worthwhile to pay a bit more for a single shipment right now, then pay multiple times down the road...

Anyways, I do have a limit of what I can/want to spend, so if the freight quote isn't too bad, I'm still interested. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears