ARB Drawers

Ric

Adventurer
just seen these, they are strong, light weight, and has a lock
5252011033r.jpg

mail.jpg

mail2.jpg

I really like these, thinking about getting a set. I know that Toyteclifts.com is selling them, not sure how much or the different sizes, but the pictures shown are of a 3rd gen 4runner and they fit GREAT.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
"L" brackets on the sides to bolt it in I assume? I wonder if they are made from plywood, MDF, or some other composite.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
The Tops are marine grade plywood and the drawer runners are stainless.

Still doesn't answer the question of what the drawers are made of. Should be an easy design to adapt to make your own. Shoot, you could probably even go to your local boat/marine shop and find a setup that works for half the price of the ARB. I love ARB and have bought several of their products for my Jeep, but sometimes you are just paying for the name.

spressomon

Expedition Leader
Zackly. I believe they are made for ARB by Outback in AU. Great quality. But probably looking at 150-ish pounds empty for a pair and the frame. Very similar to the African Outback drawers I have in my LC. In fact I just upgraded my AO drawer handle and latch hardware to the Outback Grab Slam latches pictured above and they're great!

http://www.4wdinteriors.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan